Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2016

Meditações - hands without arms

The Clock Poem

I'm in the clock crew and I'm okay!
I tick all night and I tick all day.

I've got two hands, I'm having a ball,
Because I've got no arms at all!

My big hand can move sixty minutes in one hour,
I'm the one with the strength and power.

My small hand isn't quite as fast.
If they were in a race, it would come last!

It takes so long just to get around (12 hours you know),
It's careful, small, and slow.

Now meet my friends that help me tick-tock,
Half past, quarter past, quarter to and o'clock.

Glenda Banks e Elizabeth Matterson

Sem comentários: