Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2019

Meditações - the longest moment of my life

Achilles Avatar:

Did you feel all three hundred years pass you by, or was it just a tick of the clock?

Andromeda Ascendant:

It was a moment, the longest moment of my life. When I finally escaped, my Captain and I were alone. But that's over now, and it can be for you, too. We're here to help you escape.

Achilles Avatar:

Why? The Commonwealth is gone.

Andromeda Ascendant:

We're building a new one, and we need you to help us protect it.

Achilles Avatar:

So we ships would be the core of a new High Guard... it is a beautiful dream, Andromeda.

Andromeda [2000]

Sem comentários: