Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

quinta-feira, 12 de março de 2015

Meditações - as horas do teu desejo

Being your slave, what should I do but tend
Upon the hours and times of your desire?
I have no precious time at all to spend
Nor services to do, till you require:
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you,
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour
When you have bid your servant once adieu:
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose,
But like a sad slave, stay and think of nought
Save, where you are, how happy you make those;
So true a fool is love, that in your will
Though you do anything, he thinks no ill.

Shakespeare

2 comentários:

João de Castro Nunes disse...
Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.
João de Castro Nunes disse...


É sabido de sobejo
que tem tudo hora marcada
sem ser ao nosso desejo
que não conta para nada!

JCN