Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

quarta-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2023

Meditações - ampulheta interna

A one ended boomerang

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return.

 — Leonardo da Vinci

An hourglass constricted, the whore inside of me who is watching the clock, monitoring the time, this wasted time to get off, get going, lunar cycle gauge of tide and meridian. How I can hear the sand slip downward in my body clock? I need to be here, could be there, and not long ago the only place you wanted me to be was by your side ... maybe?

I am a pencil that cannot sharpen,

  ink that slides off paper,

  outside of our time, I am lost,

 a one ended boomerang.

Samuel Wagan Watson

Sem comentários: