Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

quinta-feira, 27 de junho de 2024

Meditações - Across the reflections of time

Across Time

Across the reflections of time, I see you.

I bite my lip, murmur your name, and remember.

The memories come back so rapidly,

but I do not call your name, no.

Instead, I brush the hair from my eyes,

and in solitude, I turn away.

Even so, I will remember the memories

and I will cry for the lack of time;

for I know life as it is.

So again, I give one last look in your direction,

I drop my eyes, touch my lips, and cry.

For I know that this chance meeting

as fateful as it seems,

will never happen again…

 

John RC Potter

Sem comentários: