Est. June 12th 2009 / Desde 12 de Junho de 2009

A daily stopover, where Time is written. A blog of Todo o Tempo do Mundo © / All a World on Time © universe. Apeadeiro onde o Tempo se escreve, diariamente. Um blog do universo Todo o Tempo do Mundo © All a World on Time ©)

segunda-feira, 28 de agosto de 2023

Meditações - They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad

They Call It Stormy Monday


They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad

They call it stormy Monday, but Tuesday's just as bad

Wednesday's worse, and Thursday's also sad

 

Yes the eagle flies on Friday, and Saturday I go out to play

Eagle flies on Friday, and Saturday I go out to play

Sunday I go to church, then I kneel down and pray

 

Lord have mercy, Lord have mercy on me

Lord have mercy, my heart's in misery

Crazy about my baby, yes, send her back to me


Lou Rawls

Sem comentários: